Welcome back to The Launch Youniversity Podcast! Today is part two of our conversation with David Butler from Coca-Cola. (Missed David's first episode? Click here to listen!) He is back with us to drop some wisdom on how to launch our ideas, products and businesses. Today we are diving deep into how to define design and what it truly does for the success of your company.
David offers a different perspective on prototyping and challenges you to think beyond Apple, Microsoft and other companies who are known for their product design. Make sure you listen to the full episode. . .you might just find out what two superpowers every launcher needs for success.
HELPFUL LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Design to Grow: How Coca-Cola Learned to Combine Scale and Agility (and How You Can Too)
- Prototype: The Third Step in The Launch Sequence
- LYP 005: Launching and Scaling with David Butler
- David Butler’s Twitter
THREE KEY TAKEAWAYS:
1. We all design all the time. We are designers. Some of us are better designing something than others.
2. Organization need to have resilient more than strength. You can be strong, but if you are not agility
3. Try this. Launch it. Then pull it back. Never think the version is the final version.
DON’T MISS THE NEXT EPISODE. SUBSCRIBE NOW!